As Republicans We Believe
- We believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- We believe in free speech as provided by the Constitution and the Bill of Right.
- We believe in individual freedom and personal responsibility as did Abe Lincoln.
- We believe in national security, public safety and secure borders like Teddy Roosevelt.
- We believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability, and responsibility must be honored.
- We believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
- We believe that free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth, and prosperity.
- We believe in fiscal conservatism because it is your money and we are socially moderate because it is your life.
- We believe that government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- We believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
- We believe the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- We believe in the freedom to associate and to organize as groups for work, social life and prayer as long as it does not deprive others of their individual rights.
- We believe that public service is a means of helping others, not as a way of helping ourselves.
- We believe in protecting the environment and conserving our natural resources.
- We believe that the election integrity is a hallmark of a democracy.
- We are a big tent party that can tolerate different points of view on personal issues like religion, abortion and sexual orientation. We value diversity as a product of freedom.
- We believe that the freedom of parent(s) and/or guardians to direct the upbringing, education and care of their children is a fundamental right.
If those beliefs are yours then you are a Republican. Come join us and vote Republican